• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
I'm thinking about replacing my Series S with a Series X. I'm starting to not play games on it just because I want to play the best version of the games.

Man of Honour
I'm thinking about replacing my Series S with a Series X. I'm starting to not play games on it just because I want to play the best version of the games.

Inevitably why I couldn't resist the X. Versus PC gaming its saved me a small fortune anyway and I've had a tonne more fun - it's been a life saver being able to get away from my PC during home working.

Man of Honour
Inevitably why I couldn't resist the X. Versus PC gaming its saved me a small fortune anyway and I've had a tonne more fun - it's been a life saver being able to get away from my PC during home working.

I have both, but I didn’t expect to be playing on the S more than the X so it made sense to get a cheaper second console at the time.

I’m still not decided as I need to see how well games developed specifically for current gen perform, but missing the One X upgrades is annoying.

Caporegime
OP
How far have people pushed the Xbox refunds for digital purchases ? I keep buying games then getting buyers remorse. I’ve already refunded two games last week and now want to do two more. I have purchased and downloaded them yesterday but not played for more than a few minutes.

OcUK Staff
I've got a Series X, Had it for launch.

My 7YO son and I share our ultimate game pass account and it's the best £10 i spend every month.

Some months I'll find a game on PC I would never have spent money on and sometimes I'll find something to spend my evenings on on my TV instead of sat at my desk (where I spend all day working).

We all use it to stream films on my TV (my wife kids and I), honestly the best console I've owned since my xbox 360 (and I've owned both PS3/4 in that time).

I know Glen is enjoying his PS5 so I hope everyone is happy with their consoles this generation!

Man of Honour
How far have people pushed the Xbox refunds for digital purchases ? I keep buying games then getting buyers remorse. I’ve already refunded two games last week and now want to do two more. I have purchased and downloaded them yesterday but not played for more than a few minutes.

Didn’t even realise you could. That’s good to know. What are the restrictions?

Soldato
Why do you need to buy games when there is gamepass? I've had my X since Saturday and I've installed three games all from Gamepass and only played Jedi Fallen Order, I only get a couple of hours a day to game though and even that is pushing it a bit but I've looked through gamepass and I don't think I would need to ever buy a game ever again there is thousands of hours worth of games

Man of Honour
Why do you need to buy games when there is gamepass? I've had my X since Saturday and I've installed three games all from Gamepass and only played Jedi Fallen Order, I only get a couple of hours a day to game though and even that is pushing it a bit but I've looked through gamepass and I don't think I would need to ever buy a game ever again there is thousands of hours worth of games

Only the occasional game like Cyberpunk or Valhalla. Otherwise I’m good with game pass. I’m actually playing Valhalla again from where I left off, it’s a good chill game and certainly good to look at.

Soldato
Only the occasional game like Cyberpunk or Valhalla. Otherwise I’m good with game pass. I’m actually playing Valhalla again from where I left off, it’s a good chill game and certainly good to look at.

Yeah fair enough if you really want a new release I've not bought a new release game for years. On my PC I just Waited for them to get cheap, on Xbox I'll just wait until they hit gamepass

This console is pretty amazing, Jedi fallen order looks insane and runs so smooth and I'm playing on a monitor I bet it's another level on an oled TV

Associate

Didn't bother with the OG Xbox one on release, had a PS4 then the Pro but got the One X as soon as it came out.
Flat out refused to play any XB1 game without any enhancements. Changed my stance somewhat recently (since November) but i put that down to my LG CX tv. :D
Assassins Creed Origins is only 30 fps but it is One X enhanced and looks simply stunning on an OLED.
Used to play every game on the hardest selectable difficulty but i have so many games on backlog that i have gone in the opposite direction and pick the easiest now :)

Back
Top Bottom