• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
While I'm here are there any games that are showing off the hardware at the moment? I'm only using 1440P at 120FPS with VRR enabled but just wondering if any games worth playing that have been optimised for Series X that I have missed previously

Man of Honour
While I'm here are there any games that are showing off the hardware at the moment? I'm only using 1440P at 120FPS with VRR enabled but just wondering if any games worth playing that have been optimised for Series X that I have missed previously

Depends what you’ve played?

The best looking in my opinion and all running at 60fps are:
Valhalla
FH4
Gears 5

Nothing fully utilises the hardware yet.

Soldato
Depends what you’ve played?

The best looking in my opinion and all running at 60fps are:
Valhalla
FH4
Gears 5

Nothing fully utilises the hardware yet.

Jedi Fallen Order at the moment which looks good and runs well.

Played FH4 on my PC but couldn't get into it, Valhalla I'll probably wait for it to appear on gamepass I've not played an assassin's creed game in a long time and gears I'm not a huge fan of but will probably give it a try

Thanks for the recommendations

Soldato
Do games other than sports leave EA Play? I'm still without a Series X and am holding back on Jedi until I get one.

Some do. Mainly third party games, and games with licensed music (as the licenses expire). Shadow of the Damned left the service a few weeks ago.

No Star Wars games have left the service yet. So chances are, Fallen Order will be there for the long haul.

Associate
Soldato
Same difference.

I have the series X saved to my wishlist. It's there in the list but you click and it takes you to a controller so they might as well have removed it.

It's not the same difference at all. If a product is out of stock then you land on the product page with an out of stock notification and the buy button removed. It's unusual for out of stock items to redirect to a different product.

Back
Top Bottom