• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Having used the X quite a lot over the last few weeks and reverting back to instant-on I’m glad to see it works properly now. No more fan spinning constantly when powered down.

Soldato
You played Rocket League or R6: Siege? Because on a bad day, all three are filled with the lowest of the low. :p

Rocket League is filled with some of the whiniest degenerate of kids/adults these days.

I started the new season last night to get my ranking and had a plethora of idiots on my team or the other. I had two games where my team couldn't even hit the ball and kept setting up the other team bur spammed "Great save" to me whenever one went past because of their mistakes and me not being able to save us. This resulted in me telling them they were poop and not to blame me and then both of them quitting.

Then I had a game where a guy on my team scored and own goal and quit 15 seconds in followed by my other team mate and left me 1vs3 with 4minutes and 30 seconds left. It resulted in the other team spamming me and telling me to leave calling me a "noob, scrub, lamer" so I stood my ground and wasted 5 minutes of their lives. I even told them "if you were just good sports I would have said gg and left, but as you were ***** I'll make you wait the full 5 minutes to teach you a lesson". It resulted in me getting friend request, party spammed and messaged and had to block them all on Xbox Live followed by mass amounts of abuse and being told I would be banned.

You do get the good people but as with most free to play games you get all the worst of the worst too.

Back
Top Bottom