• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
When you go to the games and app section > Full Library there is an option on the right for Games with Gold. When selected it will show you a list of the games you have "bought" with Gold (or will be blank if you don't have any), and will also list the three current monthly games across the top.

Like this:

dcwtv8Gl.png.jpg

JChx3P4l.png.jpg

I've got dark void installed which is the only game I have installed from games with gold for free and it doesn't show there, it only shows in Full Library Games

Not sure why

Soldato
I've got dark void installed which is the only game I have installed from games with gold for free and it doesn't show there, it only shows in Full Library Games

Not sure why

Might be down to what @ic1male was saying above:

You can choose to disable the autoupload and pick manually what you want to share and to where - Xbox or OneDrive.

Associate
Can't believe how silent the series x is after owning 2 disc ps5 console that rattled quite a bit!!

3 hours of outriders and state of decay 2 and its whisper quiet!

Soldato
Can't believe how silent the series x is after owning 2 disc ps5 console that rattled quite a bit!!

3 hours of outriders and state of decay 2 and its whisper quiet!

Yes it's very impressive. I thought it would be quieter because I had a one x for a few weeks and that was very quiet too

Soldato
Yeah had mine since the end of December not heard it once and had it on for 8+ hours quite a few times.

The heat that comes out of it is very hot and sometimes I have to check to see if the fans are spinning. They truly did an excellent job with the design of the console and it's so nice coming from a PS4 Pro that sounded like a hairdryer until I modded it and even then was louder than the Series X.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Amazing that the software company managed to pull off the better hardware, while the hardware company has the better software :cry:

Ooh I don’t know about that. Quick Resume is a feather in Xbox’s cap. :)
And how is a 2.4GB SSD going toe to toe with a 5.5GB SSD? Something not right there. And who’s doing Auto HDR, increasing resolution and frame rate on games without patches? Nah, Xbox has both hardware and software crowns at this time.

Soldato
Ooh I don’t know about that. Quick Resume is a feather in Xbox’s cap. :)
And how is a 2.4GB SSD going toe to toe with a 5.5GB SSD? Something not right there. And who’s doing Auto HDR, increasing resolution and frame rate on games without patches? Nah, Xbox has both hardware and software crowns at this time.

Yeah, okay. I was thinking about the UI design when I made that post, which is still a bit of a low point on Xbox. While it's better than it was a couple of years ago, it's still a cluttered, disorganised mess compared to PlayStation. And Switch. And some of the legacy Xbox designs.

Soldato
I can't play Eastshade on this console either. This is what happens:

New game and continue gives same issue, weird the menu displays fine.

Edit. I made it work by creating a new profile. I don't get why that would affect it though.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah, okay. I was thinking about the UI design when I made that post, which is still a bit of a low point on Xbox. While it's better than it was a couple of years ago, it's still a cluttered, disorganised mess compared to PlayStation. And Switch. And some of the legacy Xbox designs.

The Switch effectively has no UX design. It’s a huge mess when you have a lot of games as there is no way to organize them into folders.

Back
Top Bottom