Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Looks good, i started getting into the game recently when it got the SX upgrade

It's criminally underrated. For a game that cost £25 when it was new, the amount of replayability and fun it offers is ridiculous - compare that to R&C: ARA which costs £70 and offers just 5 hours of gameplay...

Roll on SoD 3!

Soldato
It's criminally underrated. For a game that cost £25 when it was new, the amount of replayability and fun it offers is ridiculous - compare that to R&C: ARA which costs £70 and offers just 5 hours of gameplay...

Roll on SoD 3!

I totally agree, i really enjoyed the first one. I'm only a few in-game days into SoD2, its excellent. I can't wait to see what SoD 3 is like to play, the trailer for it looked very good.

Associate
Is anyone playing ESO? I'M having so much fun. Brilliant mmorpg. I've not even turned my pc or sim rig on in 2 weeks now, series x is really coming into its own with gamepass ultimate.

I’ve never tried it as I tend to put far too much time into mmo’s and I don’t get that much gaming time these days. Is it worth a shot then?

Soldato
I’ve never tried it as I tend to put far too much time into mmo’s and I don’t get that much gaming time these days. Is it worth a shot then?

I've not been able to put it down for days now. Best time I've had in an mmorpg since original WOW or Guild Wars. If you got gamepass hell yeah why not.

Quite liked ESO last time I played but felt like I had to sub because it was too limited otherwise. Not sure what it's like now.

I did see the ESO plus or whatever its called and there's so much in the store, but I've got my sorcerer to lvl20 and not had anywhere I've not been able to do yet. So many quests, so many areas and zones to go to, world bosses, world events etc. I think a lot of dungeons are locked behind ESO plus but I'm sure I've access to basic dungeons, I've just not done any yet.

Soldato
I’m hoping that it eventually comes back to game pass.

Try not forget about the game while waiting. For me it's one that I would have easily overlooked.

Do you know if the update is applicable to the DLC?

My first intuition here was "of course, why wouldn't it", but it's a great question. I don't know enough about how games are coded and the associated workflows, but at a mogul level of understanding is that the core systems like lightning, settings, textures and all those fancy things are updated and applied to the core of the game, and not specifically to "story content" of the game, meaning that it should also be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom