• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Pretty sure it auto saves regularly doesn't it? Only had an hour or so with it so far but loving it so far.

It’s quite variable. I was in a boss fight and it kept putting me back outside the door when I died. I restarted the game one point and it put me miles away. At least instant on keeps it where you left off, but there is a huge amount of walking.

Soldato
It’s quite variable. I was in a boss fight and it kept putting me back outside the door when I died. I restarted the game one point and it put me miles away. At least instant on keeps it where you left off, but there is a huge amount of walking.
Yeh that would be annoying. I'm sure little things will get patched up hopefully. Gonna try some co op tomorrow all going well.

Man of Honour
Still not sure on The Ascent. I'm only level 4 but not being able to save and spawning miles away from where I died is pretty annoying. Especially having to fight your way through the same enemies over and over again.

Edit
Uninstalled. Really wanted to like this but it's just not enjoyable running so far constantly getting attacked.

Play it with friends!

Soldato
Thought about getting a Series X if i can eventually get one, Although my TV is only 4K@60HZ (Samsung QE55Q6F)

Would i be at much disadvantage as i know the series X can do up to 120fps,But with that said i wouldn't be doing any competitive gameplay on it or online tbh, Purely for single player/campaign games!

Man of Honour
Thought about getting a Series X if i can eventually get one, Although my TV is only 4K@60HZ (Samsung QE55Q6F)

Would i be at much disadvantage as i know the series X can do up to 120fps,But with that said i wouldn't be doing any competitive gameplay on it or online tbh, Purely for single player/campaign games!

I never use 120fps since I prefer the higher fidelity you get at 60fps, but vrr is a great feature to have.

Man of Honour

60Hz is fine for single player, and you do get diminishing returns with FPS and resolution increases in general so the jump from 30Hz/1080p to 60Hz/1440p is significantly larger than the jump from 60Hz/1440p to 120Hz/4K.

I never use 120fps since I prefer the higher fidelity you get at 60fps, but vrr is a great feature to have.

You get higher fidelity in motion with 1440p120, 4K60 is only higher when stationary which is very rare in video games.

Caporegime

The thing I love about the series X is how it upscales old games which run flawlessly. I will honestly say this generation is one of the weakest I can remember for new games. I have literally been playing back catalogue on my Series X pretty much exclusively. Finished the Mass Effect series and am now going through Dead Space.

Flight simulator which was released the other day is pretty much the first proper decent series X game I can think of and the console has been released 9 months already.

Man of Honour
The thing I love about the series X is how it upscales old games which run flawlessly. I will honestly say this generation is one of the weakest I can remember for new games. I have literally been playing back catalogue on my Series X pretty much exclusively. Finished the Mass Effect series and am now going through Dead Space.

Flight simulator which was released the other day is pretty much the first proper decent series X game I can think of and the console has been released 9 months already.

Plenty of great stuff on the way though.

Back
Top Bottom