Xiaomi 32UW - Not fully satisfied, what should I do - G34WQC

Associate
Hello guys, a few days ago I've received from Amazon my Xiaomi 34p ultrawide but i have i few complains.
First of all, i'm having some problems with the freesync, but given how positive are most of the feedbacks about it I will skip it and "mainly" consider it as a problem on my side.

What is annoying me the most, is a "glow"on ALL the bottom side of the display, from left to right, that literally change the color of any dark content.
Example is the desktop client of Telegram, or even reddit itself, dark backgrounds take on a different shade, much more faded.
Kind hard to get a pick of it, much more visible in person, AE-AF locked in both pics.
https://imgur.com/uwwSckE

Is this normal for a VA? Do you think i can have more luck with a replacement or this is expected for this type of panel?
It's not a dealbreaker but as a dark-theme abuser I find it really very annoying.

Associate
OP
Back light bleed is common on most panels.IIf you don't like it, send it back but you'll probably end up with another panel with a similar issue. Could be better or worse.
I'm used to blb, coming from IPS it was almost always present.
But that kind of "glow", that in a bright room is able to change the shade of dark toned color "telegram client in the picture, but also reddit, youtube, etc" is something new for me.
That's why I'm asking if this level os bleed ON THE BOTTOM SIDE is a characteristic of VA or was particularly unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom