Xmen 3 clip - Wolverine v. Sentinel

Mic

Mic

Soldato
panthro said:
Cant wait, although I wish Colossus was bigger, and also the Juggernaught.
Me too(see sig :p )

But its the best they could do without doing full cgi characters(instead of just editing sotck footage of colossus)

Soldato
OMG that blue guy with the long hair! and a man made of tin :D cant wait. Wolverine sounds different though, not as 'angry'. or is that just me? And that guy who runs through walls in the trailer! Wow! He must have power of brick or something

Last edited:
Soldato
Johanson said:
OMG that blue guy with the long hair! and a man made of tin :D cant wait. Wolverine sounds different though, not as 'angry'. or is that just me? And that guy who runs through walls in the trailer! Wow! He must have power of brick or something

Vinnie Jones, a.k.a Juggernaught, iirc Prof X Brother? or half brother?

Very strong guy

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Vinnie Jones, a.k.a Juggernaught, iirc Prof X Brother? or half brother?

Very strong guy

Jesus Christ, Vinnie Jones is in the film, what's the bleedin' world coming to? rofl, I hate him with a passion.

Caporegime
As a huge x-man fan since I was like 8, I think the 2 movies thus far have sucked badly, don't follow the storylines of the comics or cartoons at all.

Not seen this clip as youtube doesnt view properly at work, but I don't think I'll be bothering with X3 until the dvd release.

Soldato
krooton said:
As a huge x-man fan since I was like 8, I think the 2 movies thus far have sucked badly, don't follow the storylines of the comics or cartoons at all.

Not seen this clip as youtube doesnt view properly at work, but I don't think I'll be bothering with X3 until the dvd release.
It could never follow the storyline of the comics. Where would you start? The comic it's self is about 40 years old at least.

Caporegime
Woody__ said:
It could never follow the storyline of the comics. Where would you start? The comic it's self is about 40 years old at least.

The 90s incarnation, with Magik and the Legacy virus, which is the same time-frame as the cartoon was.

The Cyclops/Jean Grey/Psylocke love triangle, all that coolness. :)

And Rogue as she should have been, all suped up after killing Ms Marvel whilst under the influence of Mystique.

Soldato
This film is going to ROCK! Cannot wait for this to be released :D. I have to agree with other posters, the Xmen films are by far the best comic book adaptation to the big screen, Sin city was excellent but for different reasons and I can't wait for the sequal!

Last edited:
Associate
krooton said:
The 90s incarnation, with Magik and the Legacy virus, which is the same time-frame as the cartoon was.

The Cyclops/Jean Grey/Psylocke love triangle, all that coolness. :)

And Rogue as she should have been, all suped up after killing Ms Marvel whilst under the influence of Mystique.

Would definitely have to start from the 90's. Would be good if they threw old Big Blue Lips aka Apocolypse into the mix. Was heartbreaking what Apocolypse did to Angel even though it augmented his powers somewhat.

I was sure I read somewhere that Juggernaut aka Caine Marko was Xaviers step brother. Cant remember now and CBA to fish out my old comics from their plastic wraps :D

Caporegime
CLAWS said:
Would definitely have to start from the 90's. Would be good if they threw old Big Blue Lips aka Apocolypse into the mix. Was heartbreaking what Apocolypse did to Angel even though it augmented his powers somewhat.

I was sure I read somewhere that Juggernaut aka Caine Marko was Xaviers step brother. Cant remember now and CBA to fish out my old comics from their plastic wraps :D

Did you ever read the What If? comics?

One of my favs was 'What if Professor X became the Juggernaut?', after 'What if the X-Men lost Inferno?'
:D

Associate
krooton said:
Did you ever read the What If? comics?

One of my favs was 'What if Professor X became the Juggernaut?', after 'What if the X-Men lost Inferno?'
:D

I knew it!!! I knew there were what if comics!! I was trying to explain this to a friend ages ago but he didnt believe me.

Apparantly I heard of one "what if" comic that was - "What if Wolverine killed the X-Men". Can anyone confirm this?

Can anyone also confirm if this release of the movie is the final one in the series? Bit gutted if it is. Ive heard that in total there would 7 spider man movies. Was kind of hoping that they did the same for X-Men as well :rolleyes:

Soldato
CLAWS said:
I knew it!!! I knew there were what if comics!! I was trying to explain this to a friend ages ago but he didnt believe me.

Apparantly I heard of one "what if" comic that was - "What if Wolverine killed the X-Men". Can anyone confirm this?

Can anyone also confirm if this release of the movie is the final one in the series? Bit gutted if it is. Ive heard that in total there would 7 spider man movies. Was kind of hoping that they did the same for X-Men as well :rolleyes:
This is the last X-Men movie. I'm pretty sure the studio are happy to see it as a trilogy. Someone at Sony also said that the new Spider-Man will be the last one too.

Back
Top Bottom