xp home or pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
well you make an image when xp goes wrong just place the cd and run it take 6 mins to reinstall xp and you dont need to activate it again plus you have all your drivers etc.. so theres no need to spend hours re install everything again. anyway iam drunk lolololo at this moment. what i do is install xp pro office and other tools that i used then make an image off it so when ever i have problem i just put the dvd in run it . and have all my app and os working, much faster in the long run.

Soldato
Slam62 said:
get mce its absolutely fab, and is mostly pro but cheaper ha ha ha!!!! oh yes
its oem and all cos oem is the muts.

Anyone who buys retail must have money toooooo buuuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnn!!!! :eek:

Or likes the ability to move his license around from machine to machine - which you are not allowed to do with OEM.

Soldato
Craig321 said:
I don't mean to start an argument, and this is the only thing I'm going to say, I'm not going to argue.

Why get stressed over someone liking XP Pro over XP Home? Chill.

Craig.

Because people are jumping in with:

"OMG PRO OBVIOUSLY OMG =/"

WHY? The only difference is the networking side and that isn't exactly major. People are recommending pro simply because it has "pro" in its name, thus meaning that home is totally pants and cut down, when this is not the case.

Permabanned
Slam62 said:
get mce its absolutely fab, and is mostly pro but cheaper ha ha ha!!!! oh yes
its oem and all cos oem is the muts.

Anyone who buys retail must have money toooooo buuuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnn!!!! :eek:

Anyone who buys XP retail right now perhaps, seeing as it's about to be superceded by Vista. Anyone buying XP 3-4 years ago however, may well have been better advised to buy the retail version as it would do them for many upgrades / new machines in that time.

Soldato
crashuk said:
pro is much better than xp home its more stable. anyway i have a coporate copy of xp pro :)

Sorry dude, that's the biggest load of BULL I've ever heard. The core of both operating systems is the same.

/edits to post to go against DirtyDog!

Soldato
Oh my, so many illegal hints and tit bits in this thread I'm not going to leave it open. Besides, OP has made his decision.

Fwiw, I agree entirely with post #3. And I agree strongly with:

dirtydog said:
That is truly nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom