Yay - Five Figures at last!

Man of Honour
Some crappy old P4 which is about 3 years old and some old AMD thingamy again 3 years old or so running at some stupidly slow clock speed. I have it on my laptop, but since that's always on battery it's taking several weeks to churn out a WU :p

Soldato
Gonna work my arse off getting myself back to positive numbers in my bank account
that's the spirit Sirius, worked my way through uni too, finished with only an intrest free over draft (1.5K in the red) but then i didn't need to find the extra for 'tution fees' just all my living expences, and material costs (made lots of models on my course)

As to the folding you and Ff keep up the go work. looking forward to when we have all the active users on page one :D

Soldato
OP
shadowscotland said:
that's the spirit Sirius, worked my way through uni too, finished with only an intrest free over draft (1.5K in the red) but then i didn't need to find the extra for 'tution fees' just all my living expences, and material costs (made lots of models on my course)

As to the folding you and Ff keep up the go work. looking forward to when we have all the active users on page one :D

To be honest the biggest dent in my 1400 quid overdraft was most of the expenses involved buying a 1500 quid PC :D

Still worth it though mind! :p

SiriusB

Man of Honour
SiriusB said:
The fact you're not too far behind me suggests your machines are crunching their arses off lol :D

SiriusB

Yup they sure are! I think I am catching up - you've done 13xx points this week I think I'm on 14xx - so I'm slowly creeping up on you :D Now if my laptop could only complete this 500 pointer that would be a relief.... It's taken weeks for it to do :o

Soldato
OP
My production would be better if I could get away from these sodding 36 and 41 pointers!

I don't mind the 56 pointers as they give a decent PPD.

120 pointers are a bit rubbish methinks too. Wish I had some nice 200+ pointers again :(

SiriusB

Back
Top Bottom