Yellow rain?

Man of Honour
We badly need some rain up here. I don't think I have ever seen the River Spey so low. All the gardens are rock hard and the dust coming off the fields is crazy. If we get flooded at 440 feet ASL we have bigger things to worry about and will be looking for Noah sailing by.

Soldato
weather forecast expects rain from saturday.

I don't even see many people watering their gardens these days, not like 10-20 years ago when almost everyone would do it.

seems most people don't really care

yeah sprinkler systems dont seem so common aymore either, people with no time these days.

i remember when i was a kid sprinklers were used on almost every garden in my street

Soldato
We badly need some rain up here. I don't think I have ever seen the River Spey so low. All the gardens are rock hard and the dust coming off the fields is crazy. If we get flooded at 440 feet ASL we have bigger things to worry about and will be looking for Noah sailing by.
Won't happen, because his boats been made not shipworthy:cry:.

Soldato
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_rain

lol USA thought it was a russian chemical weapon, turned out to be bee feces :cry:

Shouldnt the met office have said "yellow warning for rain" or are we expecting yellow coloured rain?
Man, how much bee faeces do you need to literally turn the rain yellow ??! That's a damn beepocalypse. I for one welcome our new honey overlords.

Caporegime
i remember when i was a kid sprinklers were used on almost every garden in my street
yea where I lived I remember as kids we would stand on the path and wait to get wet :D
good times on a hot summers day. back when children used to play outside.

never see kids around here outside apart from teens

Back
Top Bottom