you couldnt make this up

Soldato
Collectivism knows no bounds. Am I supposed to believe cross-dressing is now a criminal act? We really do have some serious problems with our law enforcement...

Take this other recent example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...rested-for-saying-homosexuality-is-a-sin.html

The issue is not if he "abused or insulted" anyone but if he has a right to speak what he believes even if others claim they are abused or insulted. If he had said that homosexuality was ordained by God, he would have "abused and insulted" many people, but would not be imprisoned – nor should he be. Such is the selective nature of justice under our current system...

Soldato
Collectivism knows no bounds. Am I supposed to believe cross-dressing is now a criminal act? We really do have some serious problems with our law enforcement...

Take this other recent example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...rested-for-saying-homosexuality-is-a-sin.html

The issue is not if he "abused or insulted" anyone but if he has a right to speak what he believes even if others claim they are abused or insulted. If he had said that homosexuality was ordained by God, he would have "abused and insulted" many people, but would not be imprisoned – nor should he be. Such is the selective nature of justice under our current system...

Erm I wouldn't like him hanging around my child's school to be honest. Even if he's safe enough he clearly has a screw loose doing it or is it some sort of protest?

Soldato
Erm I wouldn't like him hanging around my child's school to be honest. Even if he's safe enough he clearly has a screw loose doing it or is it some sort of protest?

You think he's loitering with intent? Or do you just not like him? Behaviour "likely to cause distress or alarm" is a vague statement at best. Do you want to fall foul of it as well? Where does it end?

I don't like 90% of the OcUK forum population, but that doesn't mean I have the right to restrict their movements or what they wear.

Soldato
You think he's loitering with intent? Or do you just not like him? Behaviour "likely to cause distress or alarm" is a vague statement at best. Do you want to fall foul of it as well? Where does it end?

I don't like 90% of the OcUK forum population, but that doesn't mean I have the right to restrict their movements or what they wear.

I bet I don't fall into the 10% category :D?

Associate

I agree with the statement where does it end. But there is something inappropriate about an old man wearing a school girls outfit and then hanging around a primary school.

Soldato

I think dressing as a school girl, as a man of a certain age, whilst waiting outside a school is a little suspect. I think 'likely to cause distress or alarm' is appropriate; if I were responsible for the welfare of some children and saw that waiting for them I'd be, to say the least, somewhat alarmed. :p

Associate

You are being monitored.

Associate

Yes
No
Oh Yes
Ok I know older people suffer memory laps etc, But Whats with the Skirt?
Simple ... He is just plain perverted ,, Cart him off

Back
Top Bottom