you couldnt make this up

Associate
noooooooooo lol

must say tho if anyone dress's like that or is being a blatent pervert near a school when my kids start school id have a hard time not wholloping someone like that

Soldato
It's not the fact he's wearing the uniform as such. The article I read (I'll try to dig it up) said that he'd actually been repeatedly "tying his laces" or dropping things over and over again, so that he could bend over and stick his panty-covered behind in the face of unsuspecting people walking by... :o

Soldato
Wow, how come some people in this topic are okay with this?
I wonder how okay you'd be if he was outside the schools of your children / grandchildren.
The man needs locking up before he takes his perversion to the next level and someone gets hurt or worse.

Associate
This is actually a local story. (EDIT: As I have lived in Northampton for the last 10 months)

There are a couple of old chaps around here who wander around in ladies clothes, and I think they should be perfectly entitled to, we are a liberal free minded society after all.

I think the ASBO is just to prevent him doing it in a lewd fashion when kids are on their way to or from school.

He is free to wear that outfit the rest of the time though.

Back
Top Bottom