You know it's time to buy a Lottery ticket when...

Permabanned
He takes long enough to react to it :confused:

Stands there watching it spin towards him then moves at the last moment

Permabanned
That bloke is crazy .... A car is flying towards him and he just stands with his hands in his pocket's ..that takes balls :D

Correct me if im wrong but WFT IS HE DOING JUST STANDING TRACK SIDE ?

And why wait till the cars right next to him to move ... im sure he seen it comming way befor that .

Soldato
I've seen another one where there's some old guy being interviewed and a car narrowly misses him, and he doesnt even flinch, I was expecting it to be that.

Maybe the guy didn't know where to run? That or has nerves of steel

Don
Most amazing one I've seen is the crash at an 4-way in the states, when some old women runs a red light and hits another car, flips and lands on top of someone standing at the side of the road waiting to cross.

Amazingly he escaped with his life (might even have been uninjured as well).

Jokester

Associate
What about the guy in the car, that must have hurt a bit :rolleyes:

The guy at the side of the road is brave for standing their that long, brown trouser moment no doubt! :eek:

Permabanned
Jokester said:
Most amazing one I've seen is the crash at an 4-way in the states, when some old women runs a red light and hits another car, flips and lands on top of someone standing at the side of the road waiting to cross.

Amazingly he escaped with his life (might even have been uninjured as well).

Jokester

I have seen that one, makes me sick seeing how easy it is to get hit by a car, the guy was running for his life and the car landed on top of him, knocked me sick but its made me very wary of 4 way junctions.

Soldato
Ah, c'mon, in the grand style of OcUK can I be the first to call the fake/manipulated card?
Surely no man would stand there like a tin of milk with a barrel-rolling car heading in his general direction fast - and know that it would twirl over his head so precisely?
Caveat.. unless that is actually Chuck Norris holding the flag? ;)

Soldato
everyone says he's been standing their for "ages" or for "a few seconds", but isn't it the *slightest* bit obvious that the video has been slowed down?

So taking into account you have maybe a whole second to react, when theres such a massive thing coming your way and you've ruined your trousers, how could you decide which way to move so quickly?

Soldato
If he IS standing there for longer than people though he should, the explanation maybe he wanted to know which way the car was rolling to before he started to run.

Back
Top Bottom