You know when you're a 90's kid when ...

Associate
We used to throw the alien things onto the celing above the teachers desk so they'd stick then gradually through the class fall down... I also totally believed they'd have babies too.. Ah the gullible!

I miss all that Saturday night tv, it was awesome not like the pap that's on now. :(

I also remember all of them and I think I had one of the biggest pokemon collections there ever was! :)

Caporegime
??

Each player stacks pogs up, you use a slammer to try and flip over the other players pogs, the ones that turn over are yours to keep. The key is to just nick the edge of the stack :)

I remember making younger kids cry when i used to win their pogs hahaha

I still have a massive bumbag full of pogs in my cupboard somewhere.:p:o

EDIT: Oh an they missed the saddest show on TV, Animal Hospital. I remember being allowed to stay up late especially to watch that, it was so sad. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I still have a massive bumbag full of pogs in my cupboard somewhere.:p:o

EDIT: Oh an they missed the saddest show on TV, Animal Hospital. I remember being allowed to stay up late especially to watch that, it was so sad. :(

Yeah, i still got a quality streets tin full of them

Soldato
People born after 1984 and before 1989 (those that were an age they can actually remember these things being on tv, not repeats in later years the late 90's don't count as all the good stuff had gone out of fashion) and children of the 90's. I fondly remember my polly pockets and pogZ, the 'z' is important. Oh god and shellsuits, what possessed our parents to dress us in these?

Associate
People born after 1984 and before 1989 (those that were an age they can actually remember these things being on tv, not repeats in later years the late 90's don't count as all the good stuff had gone out of fashion) and children of the 90's. I fondly remember my polly pockets and pogZ, the 'z' is important. Oh god and shellsuits, what possessed our parents to dress us in these?

I remember my sister having a polly pocket. The boy equivilant was Might Max! although I never had one...

Associate
-YOU HAD ONE OF THOSE PLASTIC MONEY POTS THAT YOU WORE ROUND YOUR NECK AND MANAGED TO CRAM YOUR COINS IN AND YOU COULD HERE THE COINS RATTLING WHEN YOU WALKED...WE WERE COOL.
Ha, I had one of them. What a tardy kid I must've been. I also wore multi-coloured bright lime green/neon orange clothes with matching hat.

Then in my latter years of primary school I remember Bull Boy shoes sponsored by Gareth Southgate (LOL) being a mini-trend but I don't think anyone actually bought them just sang the song from the advert. It was all about light-up L.A. Gears trainers and Clarks shoes where you could join them up to make a picture of a dinosaur on the soles!

I wonder what trends they have today? I've seen quite a lot of kids zooming around on a 3-wheeled scooter thing.

Back
Top Bottom