You know when you're a 90's kid when ...

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11099181 said:
90's kids? Jeez are they old enough to use the internet now?!

Yes, I believe I am. :p

(Considering I said yes to pretty much all of the things in the OP, apart from girl related ones...)

Associate
I remember tie-dye was big, also oasis and blur being massive.

did anyone else watch transworld sports on a saturday? and the big Breakfast!

90's was the best decade.

Associate
This is the thing I don't get - the 90's seemed so so so much better than what life is like now (born in '87 ;)), but is it just the fact that we were kids then that makes us think it was awesome? I mean, are kids in 10 years time going to be saying, "Yeah man, the 00's kicked ass" because I really don't see it happening.

I guess it's kinda like the "Wagon Wheel" effect, but still, I like to think they were as awesome as I remember. :(

Associate
Saturdays ruled. Got up in the morning to watch Live & Kicking, and when that finished, go out and play with all the other kids in the street. Then it was time to come back in for something to eat and then settle down to watch some saturday night telly. The memories.

Soldato
Pretty much all the same answers as the OP here.

Can I expand on the saturday night one and say about Fridays....

Double Simpsons, followed by Fresh price (iirc), then robot wars. After that a night of comedy including Coupling and Never mind the Buzzcocks.

Back when TV was worth watching for something other than Topgear :p

Associate
Sharky and George was awesome.

And I had a book of Star Wars tazos, aye. I remember a kid from school being a right **** about swapping me the last few I needed though :p

Lots of memories there, remember all of them. '87 kid here. Good times :)

Back
Top Bottom