You old gits

AMG

AMG

Soldato
haha reminds me of what happend to me in currys ( I can mention them they sell fridges)

anyway I brought a 16 rated game and I got IDed >_> I was 18-19 at the time

Soldato
I got refused to buy a pack of lighters from LIDL last week. We were camping and whilst getting some bits of food decided we should get a few lighters too. Girl at the checkout swiftly whipped them off the conveyor belt and said "No no, you have to be 21" - without even asking for ID. I couldn't be bothered to challenge it at the time, but it doesn't seem right unless LIDL have got their own 21 only policy for matches/lighters.

Soldato
in my morrisons they are pretty silly and dont seem to know what challenge 25 means . i usually get asked ''are you 25'' to which i reply no because im not ????

then theres usually an awkward silence and gap of nothingness while they have to actually think about what they just asked. eventually they ask for ID or sometimes just serve me anyway :/

I got refused to buy a pack of lighters from LIDL last week. We were camping and whilst getting some bits of food decided we should get a few lighters too. Girl at the checkout swiftly whipped them off the conveyor belt and said "No no, you have to be 21" - without even asking for ID. I couldn't be bothered to challenge it at the time, but it doesn't seem right unless LIDL have got their own 21 only policy for matches/lighters.

i got ID'd for filter tips recently. pieces of foam. i never had any ID with me either so i cant even laugh about it

Permabanned
23 but people think im 17 or 18, but sometimes they guess right lol. People are just crap at guessing ages and generally...well...guess without thinking :p

Soldato
I was buying some beer in my local offy the other week and the woman said "how old are you?". It totally threw me, and I stood there for about 4 seconds looking confused before saying "umh, 21". She just said "OK" and charged me. Cracking way to challenge underagers. - I do look of age though.

Soldato
Sorry, my age is obviously getting the better of me, but what?

You look under 25, they ID you and you're 18 you get served, why was I refused if they thought I was 24?

You look 25, yet you're 17 why would they ID you?

:confused:

:confused::confused::confused:

If you look under 25 they will ID you. You looked 24, this is 1 number below 25, so you got IDed. ;)

At 17 year old is not going to look 25. Generally speaking it's a case of ID anyone that isn't obviously old enough to buy alcohol/over 25, so it's more in the range of challenge 30+ than 25. :p

Back
Top Bottom