Your favourite comedian(s)?

Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
Jimmy Carr (I can't understand people who find him

He tries too hard to present himself as being funny, stresses punchlines and gives the camera a "now applaud and laugh at me" look too often for my liking.

Associate
Lee Evens, because he's hyperactive and excitable just like me.

Jack Dee, because he's very dry and sarcastic just like me.

Billy Connelly, because I can relate to most of his humour, plus his toilet humour. :D

I like to think my personality and sense of hunor is a balanced mix between those 3 and can always relate with them too.

They're all unique in their own way. Can't get enough of any of them :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Richord Prior

Eddie Murphy ( RAW is just amazing )

oh and early Steve Cogan, Alan partridge and Paul Calf are just amazing creations

"Im trying to cut back on 2 of my worst habbits, smoking and masterbation. im a 20 a day man and I smoke like a chimney"

Associate
Bill Bailey
Rich Hall
Jack Dee
Eddie Izzard
Ricky Gervais
Phil Jupitus

I've loads more, most of them British. You can't beat British stand-up imho :D

Rich Hall is the anomaly but he's got that great dead pan humour that I love.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Peter Kay's best joke was convincing people he could do stand up, he can't. Same goes for Gervais, his routine is so strained it's painful to watch. They are great writers though.

Ross Noble is a funny man, he's like Billy Connelly on acid. Great story telling and very clever structure to their routines despite them appearing disjointed and a bit chaotic.

A guy I used to hate that now cracks me up is Dave Letterman. OK he's not a stand up and probably has a team of writers, but his delivery is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom