Your Favourite FPS Gun Ever?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
MP40 Enemy Territory

The world needs a new Enemy Territory game, If i won Euro millions this would happen. Make it happen magical space pixie so the people will be happy (It will even have dedicated servers)

Soldato
IXYd.jpg

Spent many, many, many hours of my life with this beauty.

Soldato
There was a mod, I think for Unreal Tournament (the original), years ago, which I have been trying to find for a while. it was basically full of absolutely mad weapons, and one of them was a gun which basically created a kind of vortex on whatever surface you fired it at, which sucked in players and then gibbed them or ejected them at high speed - and it was utterly hilarious :D

I can't for the life of me remember the mod name, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please shout. Apart from that...
FPS has to be the Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
And the gun... probably bolt action Mosin 1938 carbine.

...probably this for me too. Love the franchise, and the M38 carbine was one of my go to guns from the early games. It's a shame it never made it into RO2 :(

Soldato
I can't believe it took so long for someone to mention the gravity gun from HL2. It's fun being able to kill with any item that's left around and even more fun at the end when it gets powered up and you can fling dead bodies at people to kill them.

Special mention to Fallout Fatman - there's something that just never gets old about shoulder launching a nuke.

I can't remember what the gun was called but there was one that allowed you to see thermals and shoot through walls in Perfect Dark, that thing was just brutal.

The Farsight, that gun was a beast.

Last edited:
Soldato
P90 - Goldeneye
Laptop Gun - Perfect Dark
Farsight - Perfect Dark
Cerebral Bore - Turok 2
Tommy Gun - Time Splitters
Cow Launcher - South Park
Quake - Railgun
M1 Garand - Call of Duty
Mosin-Nagant - Call of Duty
Kar98K - Medal of Honour Allied Assault
M4 (noobtube) - Soldier of Fortune 2
Gravity Gun - Half-life 2
Bow - Far Cry 3
DAO12 - Battlefield 4

Can't believe I had to go 32 posts down before the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2 got mentioned.

May as well just end the thread there!

Soldato
I can't believe it took so long for someone to mention the gravity gun from HL2. It's fun being able to kill with any item that's left around and even more fun at the end when it gets powered up and you can fling dead bodies at people to kill them.

Special mention to Fallout Fatman - there's something that just never gets old about should launching a nuke.

The Farsight, that gun was a beast.

Lol! I totally should have kept reading the thread before posting my last message a moment ago!

(+1 Gravity Gun!)

Associate
Nobody's mentioned Duke3D yet? Have all the oldies left the building?

Freezethrower
Shrinker
Pipe bombs
Lazer tripbombs

Multiplayer hilarity ensues. Sending pipebombs up the lift on the 1st level...

Old?! How dare you.

Oh wait.

The expander for me :p

Thought i'd be alone here, but Quake 2 also. Though the plain machine gun for me. Something about the sound on it really tickles me. The rail gun also had that punch feeling.

Soldato
Nobody's mentioned Duke3D yet? Have all the oldies left the building?

Freezethrower
Shrinker
Pipe bombs
Lazer tripbombs

Multiplayer hilarity ensues. Sending pipebombs up the lift on the 1st level...

The N64 release of Duke 3D had some really cool weapons too, loved the grenade launcher and plasma cannon.

Bouncing grenades with the launcher around corners and off walls to get kills was tons of fun.

Back
Top Bottom