Your Favourite Landscape Pictures

Soldato
Tank said:
It isn't a RAW image, it is 3 jpegs stitched together to create a panoramic view.
The file is 12.8mb and is 5616x1936. I don't know where to host such a large image so email me if you want it or let me know if there is somewhere that I can host it.

If you want a mirror, here :)

Should be a bit faster :)

Associate
Sara, that photo is stunning. Would love to see something like that for real as well. Spot on :)

I dont suppose you knwo if there is a 1280/1024 or bigger version of that photo is there? If so could you link me please?

Cheers, Woody

Last edited:
Soldato
ok.. just saw this..
sara said:
img_1104.JPG
and WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

Associate
RandomTom said:
I really like that first picture, I remember the thread about the images from China in the photography forum here and that one stood out for me, similar to that this is taken by someone on these forums I think called 'Mikharper' and I really like this shot:

*pic snipped*

I don't have 3, one is enough! :p

Thanks, but that was a shot by TerraS - its a shot from.. somewere in the Wirral :)

Associate
SherberT* that shot is awsome, Do you have any larger versions of that or similar photos? looking for a nice new desktop. (1280*1024)...... Same goes for Sara if she browses the thread again :)

Thanks

Soldato
I posted most of these on here b4 so some people shoudl recognise them

91010073.JPG

91010066.JPG

5Y210004.JPG

the first 2 are taken from an old digicam on the wonderful Isle of White, and the last is taken with my mobile phone near my halls on Southampton Common

Soldato
woodsy2k said:
Sara, that photo is stunning. Would love to see something like that for real as well. Spot on :)

I dont suppose you knwo if there is a 1280/1024 or bigger version of that photo is there? If so could you link me please?

Cheers, Woody
No idea Woodsy, both mine and sherbert's pics are from about halfway down this page: http://wherethehellismatt.typepad.com/blog/2006/01/31/index.html

You'll have to ask Matt :p

EDIT: The place is called Salar de Uyuni - but I can't find any bigger or better pics than those already posted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom