Your Favourite Landscape Pictures

Soldato
Some absolutely stunning photos here. Not really sure which is my favourite landscape that I've take myself, but this one's pretty special.

The frozen Estonian shoreline. The sea was frozen as far as the eye could see. Something I'd never experienced before :)

frozensea.jpg

Soldato
Lostkat said:
Some absolutely stunning photos here. Not really sure which is my favourite landscape that I've take myself, but this one's pretty special.

The frozen Estonian shoreline. The sea was frozen as far as the eye could see. Something I'd never experienced before :)

Its really hard to imagine that as a beach with the sea. Just looks like a field or something. :eek:

Soldato
cyKey said:
Its really hard to imagine that as a beach with the sea. Just looks like a field or something. :eek:
Yeah I know. That's why it was so awesome! We caught the ferry to Helsinki, and were smashing through ice most of the way. There was about a 10 minute gap where we came out of the ice surrounding Estonia and into clear water. We then went back into the ice surrounding Finland. Incredible :)

Man of Honour
my contribution, in the cook islands last year...

sunset.jpg

i would have some amazing shots from my most recent adventure to canada (up on a glacier near whistler, stunning views) but i decided not to take the camera that day, so another time...

Associate
i will dig out my pictures around south africa (about 100 3.1megapixel ones) and see if theres any nice ones, ill have a bigger collection comeing on cd soon too, so i will put some up

update: most are dreadful maybe a few candidates

Last edited:
Soldato
PinkFloyd said:
Not one of mine, but a freind showed me: no idea who took it
Click for a larger image, the original is 8385x2397, 3.6MB.

"The only way out is through that valley"

<Cue Predator-esque music>

Associate
one here from top of table mountain 1600x1200

(not the best photography ever like but its alright)
yay thread 100!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom