large.jpg

Stonehenge

large.jpg

Jonathan

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
cyKey said:
Er it would be nice if you asked me if you could use it for a sig. Copyright law applies to images too.

Indeed.

Anyway, here is one shot I took tonight:

sunset_small.jpg

If you look in the P&V archives there is a competition entry thread for the Nature round. ST8's shot won and it is a fantastic landscape indeed.

Soldato
willd58 said:
I dont think people who arnt into photogrophy understand why one might get touchy about it, i know i didnt realise it would be cause for concern.

Thats exactly why its such a big issue these days. Most people know that copying a cd is a breach of copyright. Everyone knows the forum rules state you can't talk about sharing mp3s because its illegal, but when it comes to images no-one seems to know the same rules apply. As a professional photographer trying to make a living from selling photos its kinda annoying :) Obviously you can use the Creative Commons license to share out photos for non-comercial use but its nice to be asked before someone uses my work in such a way :) I don't mind so much if someone asked :) Then I know whats happening.

Associate
Not taken by me but I was there.
Top of the Empire State building, April 1999 on a lovely clear night. The real thing was even more amazing. My mate Jam took the pic. Always been one of my faves.

nycApril99.jpg

Associate
I was in Poland visiting my girlfriend recently. Was over for 10 great days, during which time we went to Zakopane in the South of Poland near the border with Slovakia.

The third one Sylwia refers to as the sleeping knight. None of them come close to how beautiful she is. By the way is the significant others thread still going, if so anyone got the link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom