*****Your favourite mystery/conspiracy/haunting type thing*****

Soldato
OP
Just been reading this Tamud Shud stuff; very interesting! Shame Wiki has most of the details already, or I'd like to write an article about it.

Montauk Monster, wasn't that supposedly solved?

Associate
"Leon Czolgosz, assassin of William McKinley, the 25th President of the United States, was electrocuted for his crime on October 29, 1901, at Auburn Prison in Auburn, New York. Among the personal effects found in his cell was a U.S. quarter stamped with the date 2218. The face in profile on said quarter was not George Washington, but rather a face which has yet to be identified."

i think it might be an urban legend taken from fiction but its wicked if you dont know that!

Associate
i dont like looking into ghost/ufo conspiracys, get far too creeped out.

I find the 9/11 "conspiracy" interesting, not so much who did it, but the fact that the evidence around the matter is soo wishy washy, and no offical agency seemed to provide a decent record of events. My main argument is Building 7, which seems to collapse all on its own ( albeit with a bit of flaming debris on it's roof), coincidentally everyone was evacuated before its collapse, and it was the building that housed people employed to respond to a national emergency. Also many testomonies against the conspiracys are flawed, and due to their blatent flaws, even more worrying. I have seen in many quotations, even from demolitions experts " that since there were no considerable explosions, they conclude bulding7/twin towers wernt demolished" - however if you look at thermite- a very well known "explosive"- though its more of a cutting agent this would have done the job, with no explosions... The list go's one, aswell as claims that the 1/4 of the pentagon that was flown into had previously been structurally improved to defend itself against a plane attack.. also looking at the general timeline of attacks, and the fact that jets were completely able to shoot down these planes.. aswell as america doing wargames about plane crashes, then saying " we never expected this"... i could go on and on.. problem is is that people focus too much on semantics, and whos to blame, which can lead you down dead ends, and once you start screaming "its the government" people don't listen. If you explain that the evidence given doesnt add up (for instance a passport of one of the hijackers of the planes was recovered on the street below the twin-towers, whereas im unaware of any blackboxes being recovered), then you can begin to (hopefully) realise that the events given, didnt happen how we are told, and then question why we are told they happened so.. To me i don't care who did it, all i can say, from my point of view, a portion of the government had knoledge of what really went on, and from my point of view, more importantly, prior knoledge. For a motive to mobilse the country to invade iraq, which as family guy nicely points out has nothing to do with any of the terrorists, a point most americans missed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom