*****Your favourite mystery/conspiracy/haunting type thing*****

Associate
that alien moonbase thing sounds crazy ( not like i dont believe you crazy, although i dont), just like thats been a long time the stuff of science fiction.. that page quotes speech from some of the astronaughts and uses that as some main evidence, so id be intersting if theyd ever said anything like that on tape... also if i was in their position and had seen that stuff, i certainly wouldnt have got off the spaceship, id be like "sheet lets be gwaning"- or something more appropriate. Also i notice that one of the pictures of the "castle" is put in fake-green, which naturally makes it look all the more scary, only had a brief look through though, not rubbishing it. Naturally i like to sleep at night so i don't want to belive in that *looks over shoulder, puts foil hat on*

Edit -read a bit surely wouldnt this "moon castle" be visible from earth with telescopes?.. Also that site's main evidence is unconfirmed quotations from people, and a few, easily photoshopable photographs, im certainly not a believer...

Last edited:
Associate
Theres a forum thread running at the moment on Unexplained-mysteries.com called "the strange tale of dr 58" its about a supposed Ouija board session where the sitters contact not a ghost but someone from an alternate earth. the thread includes some of the conversations.

its quite long, but absolutely fascinating and quite absobring

link:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182022

That was just hilarious :D

and Forde HAH! Couldn't put my finger on who she looked like but thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom