Your favourite pranks

Mic

Mic

Soldato
loopylou said:
One I heard of was at my friend halls of residence. One of his friends passed out in my friends room on the ground floor, lets call my friend James and the other guy Bob. Now James got annoyed that he couldn't wake Bob up so took Bob's keys and went to sleep in Bob's room on the 3rd floor.

While laying in Bob's room not being able to sleep an idea popped in to James head, and James started moving all of Bob's posters down to his room, moved his computer, telly everything, and set it up so it look liked Bob's room.

About 7 o clock the next morning James rounded up some of his friends and they all went in to James room where Bob was still asleep, James opened the window They then started screaming loudly (to wake him up) and his friends picked Bob up and through him out of the window on to the grass about a metre below the window..

Now poor Bob thought he was alseep in his room (as it look very much like it) on the 3rd floor and screamed for his life, took him about half a day to see the funny side of it.
Brilliant!
That one is truely excellent. Hard to pull off, but very well done that.

Associate
Ukadder said:
Easy one I somtimes do is:

Offer to make somone a cup of tea/somone asks for a cup. Get an empty cup and start walking over to them while pretending the cup is full of hot tea, trip just befor your about to give it to them sending the hot tea onto their lap.

Get a few quality facial expressions.
Heh thats a good one too, might try that on the boss later :p

Associate
loopylou said:
One I heard of was at my friend halls of residence. One of his friends passed out in my friends room on the ground floor, lets call my friend James and the other guy Bob. Now James got annoyed that he couldn't wake Bob up so took Bob's keys and went to sleep in Bob's room on the 3rd floor.

While laying in Bob's room not being able to sleep an idea popped in to James head, and James started moving all of Bob's posters down to his room, moved his computer, telly everything, and set it up so it look liked Bob's room.

About 7 o clock the next morning James rounded up some of his friends and they all went in to James room where Bob was still asleep, James opened the window They then started screaming loudly (to wake him up) and his friends picked Bob up and through him out of the window on to the grass about a metre below the window..

Now poor Bob thought he was alseep in his room (as it look very much like it) on the 3rd floor and screamed for his life, took him about half a day to see the funny side of it.

That is absolute class. :D

Soldato
Raymond Lin said:
Plugged in a receiver for a MS wireless mouse at the back of their computer at lunch. With the mouse in my possession on my desk. when he got back from lunch, now and again when i see him using the mouse I give the MS mouse a nudge.

Hehe done this in work but with a BT dongle and my phone :p

EDIT

Oh another good one we do in work is take a screenshot of someones desktop, then move all the items / files from the desktop. Now set the picture as the desktop picture and watch as the dumbass rings the IT department as they're PC's broken :p

Last edited:
Associate
Sirrel Squirrel said:
Another good one is getting water on your hands then walk up to someone and touch their face saying you just p'ed on your hands.

Or flicking the water at the same time as pretending to sneeze.

Soldato
Meet freddy:
freddy10mm.jpg

its my full size - hollow cast resin freddy bust, with glass eyes for that extra 'stare' factor lol.
had my mother in tears for 20 mins when i lay loadsa pillows under her duvet to create a body shape then put the head in there too lmao, she got the shock of ehr life !! mu ha ha ha

books ontop of doors are good too though

Soldato
Banging on someones front door shouting that you're looking for John Connor then pouring mercury through their letterbox.

Whoever posted that on here is a hero.

And :p to they guy who suggested duct taping someone to the floor in their sleep and shouting fire. :p

Soldato
1) Cling film on the toilet seat works better when theyre drunk.

2) Rubbing tiger barlm into someones eyes when theyre asleep "bliss".

3) Chocolate mouse in a babies nappy throw it at someone when theyre drunk or a pot head lol.

4) Finding a chav at a party passed out and gaffer tape him to the chair and set fire to those lovely reebok classics "they will burn quick"!

There are some more but this is a family forum ;)

Soldato
Wasn't a prank I was involved in but by far the best I have ever witnessed.

Coming back from Benfica away in this years Champions League match this bloke fell asleep on the plane.

The bloke sitting next to him managed to acquire couple of the gas masks that they use to do the safety demos at the start of the flight.

Everyone around him put one of the masks on and the lad sat next to him shook him to wake him up and started gesturing for him to put his mask on quick. The guy really started to panic before realising no-one else had their mask on and everyone was laughing at him! The bloke took it very very well and just shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

Classic.

Soldato
Two personal faves...

At 6th form a group of 6 of us moved a mates Renault 5 about half a mile down the road to the local rugby club and stuck it on the ground, he'd left it in neutral so we only had to pick up the back.

Taking the wrapper off a stick of chewing gum and then wrapping it round the terminals of a plug, insert and wait for some poor fool to flick the power switch next to the plug. (Gets a nice crack and a flash.)

Like most of the simple messing with someones PC ones, have done most. One to add... if you work in a call centre with a headset that has a foam cover on the ear, cut out a circle of paper and put it inside the foam before popping it back on the headset. Nearly threw a headset away much to the amusement of guy who caught me out!

Associate
Clingfilming toilets at college.

At uni I taped party poppers together - One set was on a toilet systern and then tied to the pull chain - I actually heard they bloke fall over in the toilet when he flushed the chain.

Same bloke I got with party poppers tied on the inside of his desk drawer and the fridge. For about a month after he was checking everything he opened.

Put a walky talky under someones bed and mad strange noises after about 10 minutes when they got into bed.

I did do work at uni too - honest!

Soldato
shrink wrapping cars at work is probably the funniest. We usually did it during a night shift which led to people trying to gain access without realising what had been done. Either that or discharging the contents of a can of expanding foam into peoples lockers (through the vent on the door) at the same company as the above.

Soldato
In our house at uni someone broke the innards of the cupboard and we had a lot of long sheets of wood. So one night when we all came in drunk, one lad, worse for wear falls into bed. so we proceed to staple the pieces of wood covering his door. was funny when i hear him wake up half asleep in the morning, hear a large thud, and a few choice curse words. Had me lol'ing for a while.

I cant really think of any other pranks that we've played. Just the usual eggings, one of my mates chucked a bag of grapes on my bed and when i came in drunk i lay directly on them and got grape juice all over. the only other one we could think of was we got a piece of rope and tied 2 adjacent doors together so neither could get out. Was worth the 10 mins of laughter.

The only other thing i can think of is theres one dood in our house that none of us particularly like because he steals our beer without asking, so my friend urinated in a can, and gave it him. He still doesnt know to the day it was wee and carling he was drinking.

Back
Top Bottom