your greatest achievement whilst playing on LIVE

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Probably completing Condemned with 100% and seeing my name in the top 10 players over the Xmas period for doing it so quick.

Associate
Bit of a live noob here.. but one of my first Fight Night matches involved some cheap American with a custom boxer set on full strength or something. He'd just haymaker over and over in different spots to take almost a quarter of my energy off a pop. I caught on after being knocked down so I just parried him over and over to beat his cheap ass... twice :D

Dup

Dup

Soldato
On the 28th of June, my 21st Birthday when my girlfriend dumped a brand new Premium package on my lap. Damn she got ragged silly that night (when I prised myself off the 360 at about 4am).

Anyway, I setup live and popped in PGR3. Never played it before, but I went straight to play a Live race. Some guy was pretty much owning everyone in an F50 so I picked myself a McLaren F1 did a few laps of the track and came 2nd to last my first race. 2nd race I was having an all out battle with this cocky F50 kid who was pretty good, but when it came to overtaking him, he did the good old shove you into the barrier stick.

In the end on the last corner I went for the take and mid corner hammered on the brakes and watched him swerve himself 180 into the barrier and then I cruised home for an easy victory.

Permabanned
Spikey said:
It would have to be making one of many amazing comebacks on Pro Evo 5 on live, down 2-0 then pulling it back to 3-2 and adding a last minute 4th to add insult to injury :p

gotta love that. can't beat the injury time goal just to rub it in!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Dup said:
On the 28th of June, my 21st Birthday when my girlfriend dumped a brand new Premium package on my lap. Damn she got ragged silly that night (when I prised myself off the 360 at about 4am).

Have I read that right! ;)

Soldato
Dup said:

well you have to have a 2 minute break somewhere :eek:

Associate
Mine is as follows.

I was playing team slayer on Halo 2 and my team was gettin hammered. Other team only needed another 10 to win. My team left the server leaving it 1 vs 4. I managed to win the game on my own!!!!!

I dont it by hiding crouched in a corner for aaaaaaaaaages (was gettin cramp in my thumb keeping crouch held!). The other team eventually got sooooooo bored looking for me, they all left the server, thus allowing me to win the game!

WINNER!

Associate
Mine was in Halo 2, someone tried to run me over in and ghost (I was walking) and I splattered them. :D Also liked it when in another game someone said my sniping was terrible and then proceded to do some of the best sniping I've ever seen.

Soldato
Halo 2:
Splattered someone on warlock, no idea how it happend all i did was try and jump off one of the platforms to beat someone down who was directly under me and it splattered him when I landed on him.

48 killing spree in a 3on1 situation on lockout but not really that impressive because those guys were really terrible would have been a 50 killing spree if I didn't fall off the edge >,<

Back
Top Bottom