1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most satisfying moments in a game?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gin0rm0, 20 Oct 2009.

1. Gin0rm0

Gangster

^^

Lots of gr8 times kicking butt on Toca 2 and 3.

Also sticking sticking C4 on a Helicopters/Jets on BF2, waiting for them to take off and, kaboom! I suppose I'm a spawn r@per for doing that but couldn't help myself at the time. :D

2. Kosmiche

Perma Banned

A different usage of the C4, I like to stick it on a jeep, drive it into a chokepoint jump out and watch the implosion.

Playing Quake on my laptop because my pc is MIA, I couldnt care less about the old sprites the gameplay and inventiveness is fantastic.

3. Busa

Wise Guy

Smashing the **** out of everyone online in Grid demolition derby...especially Americans and of course the french!

4. Raumarik

Capodecina

First house I bought on Ultima Online, so many trees died and were turned into bows to buy that!

In this century it'd be first clan win playing TFC many years ago, was nice for us all to manage to stay connected for almost 60 mins on our 33K modems!

5. britboy4321

PermaBanned

6 player LAN party game of age of empires 2. It took 8 hours to play. Very very close game. At the end, 2 players left -- massive battle -- awesome.

We were doing things like mutually agreeing to pause the game so we could go and have 'war meetings' to discuss strategy without the opposition hearing (as when we were playing we were all in the same room.

And yes, it's nerdy. And yes, I don't care. Awesome, awesome Sunday. The game was soooo close it was just bizarre!

6. regulus

Sgarrista

Probably Starcraft with my brother. We'd play together and have some uber, mega epic close games, sometimes going down to the last unit on screen.

7. Midlife Crisis

Wise Guy

Getting back all the money I paid for Far Cry 2 when I sold the pile of crap was pretty satisfying

8. Teaf

Sgarrista

Loading up Half Life 2 for the first time.

9. Drunzer

Mobster

Getting an Ace on the other team in the LanXL CS 1.6 final :)

10. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Completing a l4d map with everyone barley alive, a horde feet behind you and seeing that final hunter that would have killed you hitting the safe room door as it slams shut :D

11. Judge Mental

Wise Guy

Planting the bomb and getting clear of the blast in Bioforge. A lot of new swear words were invented during that part of the game.

KOTOR, all of it.

The many hours spent online playing Desert Combat.

12. LeJosh

Capodecina

A combo I did against my mate on Halo 3.

He was in a warthog, him with the hammer he flew away I threw a grenade he came back then I hit him with the hammer again... He died! Very satisfying.

13. Sinque

Soldato

Being kicked for hacking when i'm not :o

14. marl

Mobster

Defeating the Cyber Demon in Doom.

15. p4radox

Capodecina

Forcing the enemy to shift their MCV and then chronoshifting it into the water before they can redeploy.

Coordinated spy + air attacks.

Many fond memories of RA2.:)

16. MowyTone

Mobster

+1

...ooooor being the hunter that makes it into the save room taking down your prey and inviting your friends in to play :D

17. G1BB0

Hitman

too many to list, nowadays it has to be scoring against my 15 y/o son at fifa10 and rubbing it in lol

18. Azagoth

PermaBanned

Getting 'Elite' and then swaggering into the 'Oak' form room like some sort of gaming God!

19. trickycurve

Wise Guy

It was a college afternoon during a 15-minute break, and me and three mates decided we'd do an Instagib on WarSow.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I won having made the most immense comeback ever (I was like 8 down in fourth with just over a minute left).

20. unknownsock

Wise Guy

Your all wrong!
    Future cop LAPD for the PSX, was by far the best co-op experience :D