Your personality type

Soldato
Oops, forgot to add result. INFP - "The Dreamer"

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

I found this particularly accurate:
"INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life."

Man of Honour
http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/esfp/

It sort of rings true, however I was split on a lot of the questions, depending on my mood I could have been different.

Details

Preferences

Extraverted
Sensing
Feeling
Perceiving

Temperament
SP (Creator)

ESFP Population
Total: 9.5%
Male: 8%
Female: 11%

Primary Function
Extraverted Sensing

Secondary Function
Introverted Feeling

Tertiary Function
Extraverted Thinking

Least Function
Introverted Intuition

http://www.mypersonality.info/lewill/

Associate
Here's my result from a year ago after taking the test at the beginning of my Computing course:

INTJ - The "Strategist"

INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

It's been months since I last read it, but it's still fairly accurate (although I'm definitely not a nuturally born leader).

Soldato
4 fields too many tbh.

LOL, probably more work to quote and post TBH ;)

It came out with the following for me.

INTJ - The "Strategist"

INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

Seems pretty accurate actually.

Soldato
ESTP - The "Persuader"

ESTPs are action-loving, "here and now" realists with excellent people skills. Informal, risk-taking, fast-paced and adaptable, they are not always in agreeance with rules and regulations. They are tactical problem solvers that desire quick results. ESTPs, who present a friendly and enthusiastic face, are straightshooters that are able to handle criticism.

pretty accurate i suppose

Soldato
ISTP - The "Craftsman"

ISTPs are adventurous and independent. They like to figure out how things work. They have great mechanical and technical skills. They live in the "here and now" which makes them adaptable and spontaneous. They like to keep busy and are action-oriented. ISTPs thrive on new and exciting situations.

Extraverted Introverted
clear.gif

37%

63%
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Sensing Intuition
clear.gif

74%

26%
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Thinking Feeling
clear.gif

84%

16%
clear.gif

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Judging Perceiving
clear.gif

37%

63%

Soldato
INTP - The "Engineer"

INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.
Accurate :)
others like me said:
* Abraham Lincoln - American President
* Albert Einstein - German physicist
* Ashley Olsen - actress (Full House)
* Blaise Pascal - French mathematician
* Bob Newhart - comedian, actor
* Brent Spiner - actor ("Data" on Star Trek)
* Carl Jung - Swiss psychiatrist
* Charles Darwin - English naturalist
* Gerald Ford - American President
* James Madison - American President
* Jeff Bingaman - U.S. Senator
* John Quincy Adams - American President
* John Tyler - American President
* Mary-Kate Olsen - actress (Full House)
* Meryl Streep - actress
* Midori Ito - Japanese figure skater
* Rene Descartes - French philosopher
* Rick Moranis - actor (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
* Socrates - Greek philosopher
* William Harvey - medical doctor
* William James - American psychologist
Coolest list ever

Back
Top Bottom