"Your Song"

Soldato
If you were gettin married, what would be your song to dance to? i.e. your first song? If you've already got a song with your sweetheart then whats that?

Mine would have to be Al Green's Let's Stay Together, on the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack is where I heard it first.

I think this is very relationship based as well as music so I put it in here instead of music, Dons move if appropriate, cheers.

Man of Honour
anksta said:
but your answer to the question would be?
No idea really. Depends what meant most to us from something during our relationship rather than just a favourite song.

My most recent ex it would probably be something Hip-hop :p But my ex-fiancee it was probably Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all :o

Man of Honour
I got married in 1980 and me and the new wife got up to smooch to 'our song' which was Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin. We stood there in anticipation and all our friends had switched the record to a type of music me and the wife really hated which was disco music of the late 70's style. The song we ended up dancing to was D.I.S.C.O. by Ottowan. Our other song is Nights In White Satin by the Moody Blues.

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
No idea really. Depends what meant most to us from something during our relationship rather than just a favourite song.

My most recent ex it would probably be something Hip-hop :p But my ex-fiancee it was probably Ronan Keating - When you say nothing at all :o

yeah I didnt mention that I'm currently single, tryin to get back with my ex though. Couldnt really see a first dance at a wedding being somethin Hip-Hop though. I like Hip Hop but wouldnt really call it romantic music.

Man of Honour
Arcade Fire said:
You raving poofter.
Was the first thing she saw me sing on karaoke.

Before we went out I told her she looked like Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. She still does actually.

She put the song in for the karaoke, not me :p

Back
Top Bottom