Your weight?

Associate
6ft.

Beginning of 2006 = 22.5 Stone (mostly fat).

Now = 19.5 Stone (split about 60/40 between fat/muscle).

I now eat a healthy balanced diet, cycle to work, don't smoke, and only drink alcohol a couple of times a year. I'm still FAR too overweight, but i'm on the right road to getting healthier and i'm enjoying it every step of the way. :)

Associate
Sic said:
ha! if you're going to use comebacks like that, i won't pick on you anymore. i can see you're not up to it. what are you, like 13 or something?

wow was just having a joke on here when I wrote " weight "

It's like you want some sort of fight but I won't give you that, why do people do that on here

Associate
6ft 3" and I'm 10.5 stone.

Been trying to put on some weight since leaveing uni last year and currently I've put on 1stone (was 9.5) Definatly look and feel better for it, could do with putting on another stone or so but I find it hard. I expect if i gave up smokeing it would help, ow well!

Man of Honour
5ft7in, ~14 Stone at the moment, and not happy with it, but hey, food is too nice, was >15 stone over christmas, so another couple gradually would be good.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Livestrong said:
wow was just having a joke on here when I wrote " weight "

It's like you want some sort of fight but I won't give you that, why do people do that on here
yeah. i've got nothing better to do than pick fights with fake people. just one thing that irritates me is people who pick up on obvious typos. maybe as a point of reference, when making a joke, try being funnier.

Soldato
Sic said:
learn to convert when you're in a primarily imperial country. when in Rome.

To what? Some people speak in meters, others in feet, I say I am 6foot and they look at me with their mouths open :p That be 6' 13stone (ish). I think.

Associate
Sic said:
yeah. i've got nothing better to do than pick fights with fake people. just one thing that irritates me is people who pick up on obvious typos. maybe as a point of reference, when making a joke, try being funnier.

lets stop dude or should we waste Monday with this

Back
Top Bottom