Your weight?

Associate
6'3 - used to be about 88kg, but with dissertation deadlines and revision eating reguarly has gone and im about 82kg (think thats just under 13 stone). Exams end in 2 weeks then i can go to the gym and eat LOADS to put it back on :D

Associate
5'9" and about 16 stone, a little chubby, but not excessively. I'm stockily built and play American Football so have spent a fair bit of time in the gym. I think most of the weight is in the tree-trunk legs!

There are some skinny people on here!

p.s. Anyone know where to buy jeans to accomodate a 'well developed' backside and thighs while not being absolutely huge round the waist? Used to swear by Gap 'Worker' cut, but they seem to be phasing them out!

Last edited:
Associate
my weight fluctuates between 45 and 50kg
and i'm 5 foot 3

to be honest i don't care how much a weigh, it's just a number
what bothers me is that way i look
if i put on weight when i'm exercising and building muscle, but i have a flat tummy, then that's no problem

i have no problem with my size and shape, but if i did, i would make the effort to change it

:)

Soldato
6' 2" and ~12 stone. I'm not fat/even podgy at all but could do with going to the gym just to put on a bit more mass, as any fat i do put on goes straight to my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom