Your weight?

Permabanned
6' and 16.5 - 17 stone.

I really don't understand folk who are at 10 or 11 st (unless they're midgets). When I was 18 and pretty damn skinny, I was still 13st. If I can get myself down to 15 i'll be happy. My doc said I should be aiming for 13 when I went for a medical about a year ago. That's just unrealistic.

It seems to be fashionable these days to be freakishly thin. A few years ago I used to buy XL t-shirts which were quite baggy. I haven't put on ANY weight since and now XL t-shirts are almost skin tight. Does my nut in.

Last edited:
Permabanned
6ft 3 and 13 stonne! Jeez, most of you guys are right fatties! How about getting out more rather than sitting in front of your computer all day long! :rolleyes: ;)

Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
I was just thinking thet there's an awful lot of famine victims here. I man, come on! People that are 6 feet tall should not be 11st...i don't care what any doctor says...it's just not right.

I don't think I'm a famine victim, don't think I'm that skinny either although I do need to put a bit more muscle on and tone my stomach up a bit.

Soldato
JimmyEatWorms said:
I was just thinking thet there's an awful lot of famine victims here. I man, come on! People that are 6 feet tall should not be 11st...i don't care what any doctor says...it's just not right.

It depends on the person, I know a few people in that weight range and height and they look fine, others look much skinnier even though they are the same weight. I was 11.5 stone at 6'2" last summer and although I was considered slim, I was not skin and bones or a 'famine victim'. People carry weight differently. I watch football a lot and the one player recently that makes me think is Peter Crouch, 6'6" and reportedly 10.5 stone and he looks it too.

Permabanned
When I was 18 and 13st I was considered pretty damn skinny. I hardly had an ounce of fat on me and I wasn't particularly muscular either. I just could not comprehend being 11st at my height. I'd look like a skeleton. :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom