Your weight?

Soldato
5ft 10 and currently 162 lbs (11 st 8) although I am trying to get back up to a muscular 175lbs which I used to be before I went 9 months without going to the gym :eek:

Man of Honour
Thing is I couldn't really lose any weight as I'd be awfully skinny if I did. Yet I'm on the "overweight" side of what I should be for my height... Which is why I pay little attention to those guidelines anyway.

Soldato
Clipsey said:
Jeez there are a lot of overweight people on here!! :eek:
But then what do you expect from a computer forum lol :p

6'4 and 14st10 - just hit my preferred weight after gaining about 0.5st so im very happy :D

Weight doesnt really matter, its what makes up the weight.

Soldato
I don't think that height to weight ratios work for people over six foot.

They should be updated now that the population (and a huge proportion of this thread) are getting closer or over six foot.

Man of Honour
nands said:

They should be updated now that the population (and a huge proportion of this thread) are getting closer or over six foot.

Agreed. I'd look ridiculous if I lost a stone! 14st is perfect really IMO.

Soldato
nands said:

Its nothing to do with height, its body composition..which is what makes height to weight ratios absolutely stupid.

Every Mr Universe has been clinically obese by those ratios..along with pretty much every rugby player and anyone with above average muscle mass.

Permabanned
philstanbridge said:
I'm 6ft 8" and 21 stone 3 pounds. I now work out (cardio and free weights, plus a session of swimming) 4 times a week. I used to weight 23 stone 7 pounds a couple of years ago! I consider myself reasonably fit and healthy, but clinically obese! :D

You're not a man...you're a HOUSE!!! :eek: ;)

Soldato
I'm 5'10 and normally bounce between 12-13st, currently sitting at 13st 2lb though, too much booze over the past few weeks.

As of next week I'm cutting way down again ( :( ) so should be back to 12st within a month max.

Associate
5' 8" and 12 st 7lbs here - been going to the gym twice a week for the last 5 months, but haven't lost weight, just got stronger ! Now starting a third gym session every week, and upping the cardio to try and lose the fat.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
philstanbridge said:
lol.. I admit I am a rather large chap, but I'm not fat - I'm just extremely well built! There's no loosing me in a crowd :D
Or beating you in a fight :eek: .

Are you a bouncer? If not i think you should become one :D

Soldato
im 5ft 11 and weigh about 13st 3lbs :( (yeah im a fatty)
going to try and lose weight after my exams and get down to 12st in a month :eek:

Back
Top Bottom