YouTube, anyone else having problems?

Soldato
Is anyone else experiencing weird problems with the YouTube sire recently. For instance, when I go to the site it never fully loads. All I get is this...

KrYYEQQ.png
...the main body never loads. I have to F5 it to get the actual main part to load. This happens every time, even if I leave the site and then instantly go back to it it requires re-loading to display correctly.

Soldato
What do you mean by 'old version of YouTube'? I'm using www.youtube.com, no add-ons or skins - just the bog-standard website.

Well, your youtube is on dark theme mode right? Try switching to the normal white mode.

Youtube is testing a new design which they rolled out to some people, you can revert back to the old design in the setting icon top right. Check if you using it or not.

Soldato
had issues the other day, if i clicked a link it would load a blank page except for the video box, but wouldn't play. if i refreshed that page, the vid would play but it still wouldn't load anything else on the page. was only a one day occurrence though.

Caporegime
It's been a lot more laggy for me since they updated the design last week. My Internet connection is fast, but videos are buffering frequently too.

Back
Top Bottom