Soldato
Caving Video

Seriously, are you logged in on my account lol. Every video you’ve posted so far in here are videos that have appeared as recommendations for me this week.

I’ve read about that caving disaster before, never gets easier reading/watching/hearing about it though. Caving, is definitely something I could absolutely never do.

Soldato
At a Foo Fighters concert in Croatia in 2019, this guy was holding up a sign saying "Taylor, if you need a break, I can play?" (Taylor is the drummer). Dave Grohl thought he's let him have a go....

Man of Honour
Someone said they'd decided to "take five" at work and my memory swirled up a partial memory of Dave Brubeck and a piece of music by that name, so I looked it up. Great jazz from the 1950s, so I listened to some more of their stuff. This video popped up on Youtube's suggestions. It's nothing like the videos I was watching, but I liked it.

Soldato
Seriously, are you logged in on my account lol. Every video you’ve posted so far in here are videos that have appeared as recommendations for me this week.

I’ve read about that caving disaster before, never gets easier reading/watching/hearing about it though. Caving, is definitely something I could absolutely never do.

Hah sorry if you suddenly get Dive Talk and their cave diving vids in your recommends, pretty sure now Youtube algorithm just has an OCUK recommend list for us all

Soldato

Do enjoy Tom, which for most is odd as i'm someone most would consider a liberal. Quite a few of my friends like him as well, however he pokes just as much fun at the right. It's more nuanced though and not as overt as his left jibes. He's mostly a centrist tbh and think that's why he's got such a strong following, he's having a go at both sides but each side generally only notices the lyrics which reinforce their limited world view.

He did quite a funny 'beef' with Mac Lethal a few years back, ML was a bit upset at one of Tom's videos and made some comments, Tom did a video, Mac replied, Tom replied, Mac has been silent since.

Back
Top Bottom