Soldato
Do enjoy Tom, which for most is odd as i'm someone most would consider a liberal. Quite a few of my friends like him as well, however he pokes just as much fun at the right. It's more nuanced though and not as overt as his left jibes. He's mostly a centrist tbh and think that's why he's got such a strong following, he's having a go at both sides but each side generally only notices the lyrics which reinforce their limited world view.

He did quite a funny 'beef' with Mac Lethal a few years back, ML was a bit upset at one of Tom's videos and made some comments, Tom did a video, Mac replied, Tom replied, Mac has been silent since.

Tom did "Don't look down" for all the haters.(Triggered 2 here :))
I loved the end of the track where he challenge them to bring out their videos on friday :)

Man of Honour
I recently stumbled on a channel I find interesting - "History of the Earth". Quite long (~25 min to ~60 min) summaries of various parts of the history of the the Earth, such as the joining and seperation of continents due to plate tectonics.

I've just watched this one on the great oxidation event, which radically changed pretty much everything on Earth about 2.4 billion years ago.

It's a bit blighted by the inexplicable fashion for constantly playing irrelevant music stuck over the video, like a nuisance neighbour playing their choice of music loud enough to intrude on everything you do, but at least they keep the volume low enough for it to be a background annoyance and that makes it tolerable.

Caporegime

Seeing a large rise in channels on youtube doing this, randomly walking about recording police stations etc then making a fuss when they get asked what they're doing. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom