YouTuber or Streamer? We now have an affiliation program!

Soldato
OP
Isn't it an 'Affiliate Program' as opposed to an 'Affiliation Program'?

I believe most companies tend to use the first term, so it just sounds right to me. Plus if someone is searching for the link I'm guessing they'd search for 'Overclockers Affiliate Program', not affiliation.

I could be wrong though :)

You could be right, I'll have a look into it and change if necessary. To be honest I had the same conversation in my head :D

Associate
hehe I've not started streaming just yet; just got 29 or 26 followers on youtube channel.......its slowly building but I'm recording just about every day.

think I'm still alittle too small to apply :D unless you don't mind the little guys applying too Valkia? my twitter account is building fairly quickly too; as I started with like 1 follower on my youtube about a month and half ago; most followers now coming off my twitter..

Once I move which next couple months I'll be streaming too

Soldato
OP
little question on this. many people will buy a whole system as components.

if you recommend someone and they buy a system like this on the low scale you lose out . even though they are buying a whole system in theory.

so £2000 system in components = 20 quid
yet it should be 2000 = 60 quid.

quite a bit of difference.

maybe a little revision can be made.

Unfortunately we have to run it this way, sale goes through either as components or a system.

Associate
Haha never mind, I iz affiliate, time to promote me twitch.

hehe I've not started streaming just yet; just got 29 or 26 followers on youtube channel.......its slowly building but I'm recording just about every day.

think I'm still alittle too small to apply :D unless you don't mind the little guys applying too Valkia? my twitter account is building fairly quickly too; as I started with like 1 follower on my youtube about a month and half ago; most followers now coming off my twitter..

Once I move which next couple months I'll be streaming too

Get your links in your signatures guys, easiest way to promote channels straight away...;):D

Soldato
OP
Quick question regarding the payout Method

Bank ( International )

Bank account number - ok no issue

Bank BIC? sort code?

You will find that information on bank statements, if you do a bit of research you'll find it. If not call the Bank for the details :) I would have liked to do paypal unfortunately we couldn't

Back
Top Bottom