YouTuber or Streamer? We now have an affiliation program!

Soldato
I was in the middle of setting up a channel and having a go at being a Youtuber anyway so I've popped a registration across. Hopefully I can build something out of it and get myself some subscribers! :)

Associate
Hmm I am very interested in this. Being a gamer hardcore from Quake/Duke Nukem 3D days. I have played around with streaming before but nothing major I have been suggested by my friends that I should do it more often as I got the gift of the gab. Is there any min requirements at all ? i.e. must have a min of views on twitch/youtube?

Associate
I'm unable to use the link provided for annotations on youtube. I get an invalid URL error when creating an annotation link in the youtube editor.

Associate
Just signed up to this (twitch.tv/vootv) I stream pretty much every evening so figured I may aswell and give you guys a mention on my stream. Your service has always been top notch so it only seems fitting I do something in return :)

Associate
Hi all, I've already got a link to OCUK in my profile as I've always thought you were a great company to happily promote anyway, having been a customer since 2007 (wow, that long! When did that happen?) and now you have an affiliate programme so we can help each other!
Brilliant. Application in from a newbie streamer but a dab hand at presenting!

P.S. Feedback about my stream is always welcome and you're all invited!

Back
Top Bottom