YouTubers with decent VR channels

Soldato
Here's who I watch:

SweViver - very enthusiastic Swedish chap, for once quite genuine and not put on.
Nathie - marmite, but has a lot of content and does many game reviews.
Epyx911 - Canadian fella with a daily VR news show
PhilanthroPwn - god knows where he's from, does alright game reviews
Node - funny as hell VR MP videos
JoshDub - funny Aussie chap, must watch.

Soldato
Paradise Decay comes across as an alright guy. Of all the youtubers I sort of trust Sweviver, no doubt he's cutting it with developers, but as much seems personal motivation.
VR roundtable for the podcasts, and a guy I follow on steam called TheDaveStream, he writes exceptional reviews.

Last edited:
Associate
TribalInstincts - very informative for Vive users, odd review, mixed reality
SweViver (as mentioned) - his enthusiasm is infectious
Epyx911 - meh, I've gone off his channel lately. It's really just a regurgitation of whatever's new on UploadVR or RoadToVr sites that day.

Associate
I watch most of the ones already mentioned:

TribalInstincts - Love this guys enthusiasm for all things Vive, mixed reality is cool, seems like a really genuine guy, gives an honest opinion on everything he reviews
Nathie - His repetitive phrases can get a bit annoying, but does make a crap tonne of VR content, so hard not to watch him
Rowdy Guy - Up and coming VR youtuber, collabs with Nathie and Joshdub
SweViver - Super genuine and enthusiastic, says 'guys' way too much :p wish I had an iron stomach like him
Joshdub - Funny aussie, more jump cuts than a jump cutter could cut
TheVRVault - Only recently started watching this guy, always gives an honest opinion
Jacksepticeye - Only really watch his VR videos...I know I know, he's loud and over the top
Timdottv - Recently had some health issues and hasn't made many videos recently, but used to make watchable VR stuff, not everyone's cup of tea

Associate
I've always found him a bit lazy. Doesn't do any research on the game he's playing (like learning how to play it) nor give any background info.
Beardo Benjo's pretty good fun and MerpTV can be hilarious at times

Back
Top Bottom