Z490 Motherboard USB headers

Associate
I am looking for a z490 motherboard with 2 usb 3 headers and 1 usb type C header. Was hoping to get the Z490 Aorus Master but it appears to have only 1 usb 3 header on the board. I could get away with 1 if there is three usb 2 headers. I am struggling to find any with my requirements. I have a Coolermaster H500m case and would like all USB ports to function on the front.
Any suggestions was hoping to get an Aorus board as I als have the Aorus RTX 2080 Super but open to options.

Associate
OP
Hi, thanks for the fast reply, I was hoping for two usb 3 headers has the case has four ports on the front and a usb type C on the front, the usb 2 splitter is an option as I can also get a converter from usb 2 to usb 3, just means that it will only run in usb 2 speeds but that wouldn’t really worry me they aren’t used all that often and I would still have two at full speed. I have found the Asus maximus formula XII has two usb 3 headers and the usb type C header, I have always had gigabyte boards in the past but the Asus looks good also gives me an excuse to go custom water cooling.

Back
Top Bottom