ZALMAN RESERATOR 1 PLS OWNERS!

Associate
ZALMAN RESERATOR 1 PLUS OWNERS!

Hi guys, i have a question that I was hoping you could answer. For those who purchased a reserator 1 Plus from OcUK, did it come with a standard UK 3 Pin plug or not?!?!?!!!!!!

I recently purchased a Reserator 1 Plus UK Spec from a different Online retailer (as it was in stock and Cheaper!) but when I recieved it, it had a European 2 Pin Plug-with a UK 3 Pin Pug Adaptor...the one used for shavers etc.

My friend also Purchased one for himself from another completely different Online Company and he too had 2 Pin Plug but with no adapter.

So thinking that something was not quite right, I asked OcUK about their Zaman Reserator 1 stock just to see if this was a common occurance... and the reply I got from Customer services was:

"...it is done through passive heating so it doesn't actually require power." :eek:

Given the fact that you do need power to actually pump the water around the system, Im a bit hesitant using a power converter to keep the zalman running and my rig cool... so was just wondering if you guys had the same problem or not! :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I concur, it is just a plug... but paying nearly £180 to be using an adapter which on it is written "to be used for shavers and toothbrushes only"... just doesn't sit right.

I can definately use it, but I don't fully trust using it to cool my ££££ Rig...

Back
Top Bottom