Zalman T7 computer case Midi Tower Black which power supply fits this case?

Associate
Hi you see I got a new Zalman T7 computer case Midi Tower Black case but my original power supply that i had does not fit so I need help in finding one that 100% fit this case. So which power supply fits this case?

I have Corsair RM Series RM 550 80+ Gold Power Supply CP-9020053-UK that does not fit.

If some can help with mebe even higher volage for future gpu upgrade that would be good.

Soldato
If you want to be certain that a PSU will fit your case, buy a SFX sized PSU. Some are supplied with a adaptor bracket to fit a standard case but not all. A good make is not cheap compared with a standard size PSU though & I don't think you can buy one above 750w.

Soldato
Then either Corsair or Zalman is wrong in their measures with both declaring 150mm as length and space available.
Anyway Phanteks AMP is 140mm long.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search?sSearch=phanteks+amp

Unless going for (expensive) highest power draw parts 650 watts is well enough.
(you don't want higher than 3,3V, 5V and 12V output voltages unless you want to test how long before prts release magic smoke)

Man of Honour
I am guessing it's catching on the bottom lip where it rises up just before the hdd fittings? I just watched a video of someone trying to fit a psu in this case and what a pain it looks. If you don't mind a bit of modding you could file or cut away some of that sloping rise before the first hdd mounting hole. It's not as if you will ever see that part of the case.

Back
Top Bottom