• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zen 3 release time?

Soldato
2pm everyone is saying. The first post contains multiple pieces of out of date information - the time, and the prices are incorrect.

Associate
If they do "PRE-ORDER" I honestly purchase it somewhere else, I am tired of being asked for money for product they do not have in stock just to go to the supplier and show all paper sale to get priority... I accept a preorder for a week not a preorder without ETA, that's absurd.

I think the best course of action for anyone with a decent IQ is to just upgrade in January, unless you really have a bad setup, there is absolutely no need to be desperate for pc parts, it is not a Giffen good really.

Probably will be the same nonsense for GPU, maybe not as bad a Theftvidia 30xx but honestly all this drama for PC Parts is unnecessary and all due of their own willingness, that area of the world has zero restriction too.

Back
Top Bottom