Zippo Lighters

Associate
I've got 13 at the moment. I've used them all except my Jack Daniels one that has a bar room scene painted on it.

I got my first one as an 18th birthday present and been buying one or two a year since.

I've also got a Zippo ashtray and a book about them.

Associate
In that case I have 2 brass ones from 1997 & 1998 :)

Both Marlboro ones, I think they were free by collecting silver pull tabs from fag packets.

There should also be a letter A to L which tells you which month they were made. A is Jan, B is Feb etc

Permabanned
Had mine for over 20 years, don't smoke but bought it to take interailing/camping around europe. Has the phrase "The only thing we have to fear is fear it self" engraved on it..

Quality piece of kit to own ..

Soldato
I bought one for an old acquaintance which was brass coloured and shiny with an etched spiders web.

Was really nice.

Have a family friend who has/had 100s boxed in glass fronted cabinets on the wall. I love them for the quality, the tricks you can do with them to stun your audience! :)p) and for the sheer vastness of the styles and topics on which they are styled.

zippo_web1.jpg

zippo_web2.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
is a brushed aluminium zippo with arsenal across the top and thierry henry's face/shoulders laser engraved on one side worth any thing, ive had it ages and just dont use it!!

Back
Top Bottom