Zizou or Gaucho?

Associate
If youre talking about effectiveness, then just remember, zz is good in the air, hes got a helluva pass that can split a defence easy like pie, can take free kicks and i would say is probably better when the game is more compact. Ronny probably needs more space to run.

Soldato
"Jamie Carragher today contributed to Steven Gerrard week by hailing his good friend as the best player in the world.
Carragher claims his Liverpool team-mate is better than both Ronaldinho and Frank Lampard and revealed he wouldn't swap him for anyone. "

at least the best defender in the world agree's with me :D

but seriously, zidane is the valentino rossi of football. the ball is like part of his body in his best displays. He makes everyone else look poor!

Soldato
there was a lot of sarcasm in that post, but he is in my top 5 at the moment. He is a fantastic defender! and should not be overlooked for england, better than rio and sol. IMO!

Soldato
Oakesy2001uk said:
there was a lot of sarcasm in that post, but he is in my top 5 at the moment. He is a fantastic defender! and should not be overlooked for england, better than rio and sol. IMO!
Your entitled to your opinion, even though its completly wrong :D

Caporegime
Oakesy2001uk said:
there was a lot of sarcasm in that post, but he is in my top 5 at the moment.

Oh I agree, he is in the top back CB's... for England... Rio and Sol are quality, Sol is solid and Rio has the calm and flair (Remember, Rio was our best player at the last World Cup). We are lucky in the fact we have 5 of the best.

Rio, Terry, Campbell, King and Carragher.

Associate
Good god I love football, what a joy to watch. Thanks for the clip.

For me, it is without question Zidane. I won't say much about Ronaldinho, except that he's a truly great player who still has years ahead of him and will probably get a lot better.

But Zidane is just football beauty personified for me. It's virtually unexplainable, watching him at his peak would just leave me in awe because it was so intelligent and controlled. As others have said, he just made it look so easy, yet he was in perfect symphony with the ball 100% of the time and you would never see him over-elaborate, pure class.

Is, and always will be, a legend.

Soldato
Bah , Im still sticking with Ronaldinho.
Zidane is a great player but Ronnie has that excitement factor that you rarely see.
If I had to pick one to play for my team , a team I pay to watch almost every week it would unquestionably be Ronaldinho for sheer entertainment.

Soldato
AshM said:
Good god I love football, what a joy to watch. Thanks for the clip.

I love to watch but i love to play it even more - i can be entertained by kicking a ball on a field by myself, i will tommorrow as my friends are ****holes and wont play with me.

Associate
Vegeta said:
I love to watch but i love to play it even more - i can be entertained by kicking a ball on a field by myself

Couldn't agree more, I have played a lot of different sports but nothing has come close to football in terms of enjoyment for me.

Soldato
AshM said:
Couldn't agree more, I have played a lot of different sports but nothing has come close to football in terms of enjoyment for me.

I've played a lot of games like golf, boxing, badminton etc etc etc and nothing feels so good when volleying a ball into the goal exactly where you want.

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
You'd win more games with Zidane in a team than you would with Ronnie in a team though :)

(purposely avoiding the ghey names given by Iti fans ;))
I'll asume your refering to the thread title.
Zizou is French. Its allways been his nickname amongst his friends. And the name was adopted by the media in certain situations. Leading to a lot of the world knowing it.
Gaucho is part of Ronaldinhos name.

Questions? ;)

Man of Honour
who
is
your
DADDY?

_41836550_thierryzz270.jpg

Back
Top Bottom