Zoltan collection discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
if a lot of us contributed some sort of amount, then surely we'd get enough for a trackday (not entirely sure how much these are) maybe someone else can shed some light on this idea :)

Associate
i'm thinking that if we could find out what view he'd like to see more than any other we might be able to offer it to him? maybe a stupid idea but i'm just thinking out loud.

Soldato
Originally posted by James_N
where would we send donations too? nochex/paypal would be easiest imo :)

if a lot of people are willing to donate an item could an added to the shop the same way stompy shares were? this would mean no fees or anything.

Man of Honour
I'm up for this too.

Could we not send a cheque or donation to OcUK, via Spie for this....I appreciate it is not the best way to do this, but given the circumstances, why the hell not?

Either way, count me in. I'm off to work now and will be back at about 1130 tonight. Could someone keep me informed as to developments.

Don
well i have a paypal account, a no chex account (no limit) and am happy to accept direct bank transfers.

I'd also like to consider myself totally trustworthy and very well known by most of the forum.

given that if you guys need a place to pool the fund i'm more than happy to take on this responsibility if needs be :)

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Will Gill
well i have a paypal account, a no chex account (no limit) and am happy to accept direct bank transfers.

I'd also like to consider myself totally trustworthy and very well known by most of the forum.

given that if you guys need a place to pool the fund i'm more than happy to take on this responsibility if needs be :)

lets see If what the Dons take on this is eh ? its been posted in the Dons room and would prefer if they had some input on this first before people start jumping in and and saying Ill hold the money etc.

we might be able to do something in a official OcUK Forum manner.

Anyway thanks for your offer of help Will Gill

Soldato
Im in too.

It would be good if only one person who most poeple know delt with the dosh. It could get a bit messy with a few people involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom