Zoltan collection discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
The other option if this doesn't work out is to make a donation to one of the cancer research charities.

Or donations to McMillan Nurses, his local cancer ward or hospice. These people do a lot of good and help so much with the patients and their families, but very often get overlooked.

So long as he doesn't feel like this is charity then I think this is a great idea :) I'd give some money via paypal.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Orifice
I think donations to charity using a site such as justgiving.co.uk would be the best option.

Thing is some people already donate to cancer (and other) charities.. (not that site before though)... I do occasionally when I can, as do some of my family. In this case though I think it would be a great if we could do something for him.

Associate
Originally posted by Orifice
I think donations to charity using a site such as justgiving.co.uk would be the best option.

hmm i dont think this is what we are trying to get at.

everyone wants to donate something special to Zoltan himself, something that he will directly benefit from.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by SteveH
Thing is some people already donate to cancer (and other) charities.. (not that site before though)... I do occasionally when I can, as do some of my family. In this case though I think it would be a great if we could do something for him.

I agree it would be best to do something for Zoltan. I still wouldn't mind giving to a chosen charity with OcUK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom