Zoltan collection discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
If there's someone happy to take responsibility we should be able to get moving. Will Gill offered to do it and I can't see a problem with that, we can start raising some cash now and decide what to do with after.

Man of Honour
There's a small discussion taking place in the SE, we're not ignoring the suggestions.

If the decision is made, I don't mind being the person to collect.

daz

daz

Soldato
I'd happily donate some... it would be nice to show Zoltan that there are lot of people out there that care. :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
There's a small discussion taking place in the SE, we're not ignoring the suggestions.

If the decision is made, I don't mind being the person to collect.

That would be a good call mate. Afterall most if not everyone knows you on the forum.

How would you do it? Would you set up a new bank account?

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by agw_01
What a great idea. I don't earn much, having no job, but will gladly put in whatever I can :)

it doesnt matter how much you put in mate , its the thought that counts and Im sure it will make Zoltan happy that the fact we are all thinking of him.

Soldato
Count me in too:), I'm sure I could find a bit to give. Could I sugest Spie may be a good middleman for the money, assuming he's interested of course?

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Originally posted by burns
Count me in too:), I'm sure I could find a bit to give. Could I sugest Spie may be a good middleman for the money, assuming he's interested of course?

Why?.

We've had some excellent people willing to help take care of these things already? :confused:

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Desmo
I'm also happy to collect on behalf of everyone. Also, being in Essex I'm not far from Zoltan so could liase on a personal basis. Offer is there if needed.

do you know Zoltan ?

if you do please send our (OcUK Forums) best wishes to him and tell him that we are all thinking of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom