Zoltan collection discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Originally posted by JonRohan
That would be a good call mate. Afterall most if not everyone knows you on the forum.

How would you do it? Would you set up a new bank account?

I don't know. I'd have to talk to my bank and see the easiest way to do it. I've got this week off so no problem there. For the people sending via snail mail I'd set up a PO Box at the local post office, so no probs there either.

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
I don't know. I'd have to talk to my bank and see the easiest way to do it. I've got this week off so no problem there. For the people sending via snail mail I'd set up a PO Box at the local post office, so no probs there either.

Nice one. Let us know how you get on or what you decide. :D

Permabanned
Originally posted by Energize
Great idea, only I dont have any money to donate even if i was able to lol . Now we'll see people on the forums faking illness to get money for a new pc, LOL.

i wouldnt put it past a few people to actually try that.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Energize
Great idea, only I dont have any money to donate even if i was able to lol . Now we'll see people on the forums faking illness to get money for a new pc, LOL.

Although a possibility, I think your post is in incredibly bad taste and I endorse Pezboys post.

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
The other option if this doesn't work out is to make a donation to one of the cancer research charities.
Either way you can count me in.

After reading the other thread about Zoltan's news makes everybody else think about their own lives, even though I don't know Zoltan or had many dealings with Zoltan, It makes me think about things a lot more deeply than I normally would.

It really hits home.

Permabanned
I think Spie should be the money collecting man. Firstly if Gilly was it and was recieving large sums of money in the thousands of pounds he could become swayed...Lots of money or respect as a Don on an almost anonymous internet forum?

Secondly if Spie did a runner with the money then virtually everyone on this board would leave (I hope) and OcUK would lose a large amount of trade and I am sure theinquirer would hear about it and make a few news articles

Sorry to sound so distrusting:(

Man of Honour
Its nice to think someone believes we'd get thousands from a collection, I'm afraid I don't.

Secondly, and most importantly, do you honestly think that even if I were to have a hugely massive lack of scruples, which I'd like to think I don't, people don't know where I live? I know Spie does, I tell him where to send my stuff :p Whether being sent to me or not, thats someone else's money and taking it would be tantamount to stealing. A crime.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to do it, even if I were inhumane enough to do it.

Soldato
Originally posted by Karaboudjan
I think Spie should be the money collecting man. Firstly if Gilly was it and was recieving large sums of money in the thousands of pounds he could become swayed...Lots of money or respect as a Don on an almost anonymous internet forum?

Secondly if Spie did a runner with the money then virtually everyone on this board would leave (I hope) and OcUK would lose a large amount of trade and I am sure theinquirer would hear about it and make a few news articles

Sorry to sound so distrusting:(

Dont be so negative mate. I think Gilly is too well known to just disapear. Have some faith man.

I imgaine Spie is probably a little too busy to deal with this. Im sure he has seen this and will be involved in one way shape or form. Giving is not about broadcasting what you give.

Permabanned
Gilly has got my trust and even with leeds financial troubles i dont think he`d run off with our "thousands" of pounds to help them out :)

Caporegime
I think it should definitely be Gilly, hes a man of his word and i have no doubt that he wouldnt do such a thing...

Geez some people in this forum..seriously if u havent got anything nice to say then i suggest you STFU and go away, we dont need people like u in here. Yeh you might its funny etc but i for one find it highly offensive and not needed.

Im still in and willing to donate a nice sum if needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom