Zoltan

Soldato
Originally posted by thebrasso
i don't have the words to say anything appropriate to you right now, but i have this poem that i'd found. hopefully it'll mean something to you like it did for me:

Ascension

And if I go while you're still here,
Know that I live on, vibrating to a different measure.
Behind a thin veil, you cannot see through.
You will not see me, so you must have faith.
I wait for the time, when we can soar together again
both aware of each other.
Until then live your life to the fullest,
And when you need me...
Just whisper my name in your heart,
and I will be there.

Colleen Hitchcock

All the best

That's very touching :)

daz

daz

Soldato
I don't know why but I had something in the bottom of my stomach that said something bad had happened when i clicked this thread. I prayed to god it hadn't, but it had. :(

Please accept my condolences. My thoughts are with you and the rest of Zoltan's family. I know what it's like to lose a loved one to cancer. :( :( :(

Just a kid though. So young. I actually am crying as I type this.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really don't know what to say, other than please accept my sincere condolences. zoltan, yourself and your family are in my prayers.

so sorry. :(

Soldato
Sorry to hear that, I thought he was getting slightly better too, with his last post in the other thread.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Also, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time out from what must be a very painful time to let us know.

RIP Darren.

EDIT: Damn that sounds so cheesy, its so hard to think of what to say in a situation like this, still our thoughts are with you all the same :)

Permabanned
My heart sank when I read this, especially after I saw the collection thread and saw what people were doing through the kindness of their own hearts.

A sad shame that he never beneficted from that, but im sure the knowlege that people cared enough to do something like that and the love from his family, was far more rewarding than any gift could ever be.

RIP Darren.

Back
Top Bottom